Entier – Aberdeen based SCC
Entier’s Training Academy in Westhill, Aberdeen is the only Marine Coastguard Agency (MCA) approved centre in the North of Scotland.
- Delivered in our bespoke training kitchen, attendees will benefit from accredited training in a modern, state of the art facility.
- This qualification takes place under the supervision of our Executive Chef Alisdair Mc Sween who was recently inducted into the prestigious institution of the Master Chefs’ of Great Britain.
- Providing objective assessment of a chef’s skills in a controlled environment, the Entier course verifies chefs attending can cook correctly and safely across a range of techniques, using a variety of foods.
- Aimed at chefs with proven experience in the industry with an appropriate food hygiene certificate but no formal cookery qualifications, the course will provide a formal qualification to work across sea bound vessels internationally.
- The course, delivered over 1.5 days, includes a practical assessment and theory exam offering candidates an approved certificate and qualification. The assessment is thorough and covers food and knife health & safety, healthier diets, allergens & food intolerance and requires attendees to produce a 3 course meal in 3 hours followed by a nautical cook’s theory assessment.
- For more information on when our next courses are scheduled for the MLC Ship’s Cook Competency Course please contact Vicky.email@example.com or call 01224 356059.
- We look forward to welcoming candidates sharing our passion for food
3 thoughts on “Entier – Aberdeen based SCC”
Pingback: New Ship’s Cook Competence offered in Aberdeen in Scotland | Yacht Chefs Magazine
please can you send me dates of course avaiable from May 10th 2017- July 1st 2017
Look forward to your reply.
Offer extended for the FULL month of March! Best price in the UK.
Sign up now for the MCA Ship’s Cook Competency Course at 20% less!
The Maritime & Coastguard Agency Ship’s Cook Competency Course is designed for all chefs and cooks on board commercial sea bound vessels and the certificate is legally required in accordance with the Marine Labour Convention.
Our course verifies chefs attending can cook correctly and safely across a range of techniques, using a variety of foods. Aimed at all seafarers with proven experience in the industry with an appropriate food hygiene certificate but no formal cookery qualifications, the course will provide a formal qualification to work across sea bound vessels internationally. At just £600 inc VAT (less 20%), trainees benefit from our high-end training facilities and the knowledge of our highly qualified assessor.
To sign up now or learn more, visit http://www.entier-services.com/mlc-training Use discount code MLC20